Summer Motorcycle Jackets Price and availability confirmed at time of publication. Subject to change, please visit the product website for the latest prices and availability.
Featuring breathable liners and increased airflow, here are ten summer motorcycle jacket reviews from the editors at Motorcycle Classics:
1. Summer Motorcycle Jackets The Cortech GX Air Series 2 motorcycle riding jacket has an Armor-Link III mesh shell with a two-stage waterproof and insulated liner. It features pre-curved and rotated sleeves for a nice riding position, Phoslite reflective piping, adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep, removable CE armor and adjustable waist belts. It’s the most expensive jacket here, but also one of the most useful in changing weather conditions. Price: $299.99.
2. The Tour Master Sonora Air motorcycle riding jacket is the only three-quarter-length mesh jacket we know of. Made of an Armor-Link mesh material, it features a two-stage waterproof and insulated liner much like the Cortech jacket above. It has Phoslite reflective piping and adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep, removable CE armor and adjustable waist belts. It’s similar to the Cortech, yet wears and looks more touring oriented and delivers the same great comfort in a variety of weather conditions. Price: $199.99.
3. The Olympia Bonneville motorcycle riding jacket is made of 500-denier Cordura with ballistic mesh panels to offer airflow and excellent abrasion resistance. It features a removable, breathable windproof and waterproof liner, removable CE armor in elbows, shoulders and back, a mesh lining, 3M Scotchlite trim for added visibility, and is adjustable for fit at the elbows and waist. Price: $219.99.
4. The Z1R GP Air motorcycle riding jacket has a nylon mesh shell with a perforated nylon lining, but skips the waterproof liner of many of the jackets here. It has adjustable straps at the waist and the elbows, removable CE armor in the elbows and shoulders, and though the neck comes up pretty high and can be tight, it is lined with a soft, comfortable material. Price: $129.95.
5. The Joe Rocket UFO 2.0 motorcycle riding jacket has a mesh shell with CE armor in the shoulders and elbows, a removable spine pad and waterproof liner, and adjustable straps on the upper and lower arms, plus belts at the waist, for a custom fit. Though a bit louder-looking than the rest of the jackets here, we like the sponsor patches, and they do help to make the jacket and rider a bit more visible. Price: $179.99 to $197.99.
6. The Vanson Vent Max IV Series motorcycle riding jacket is made of 1000-denier Cordura nylon mesh. It also has CE armor and leather-reinforced shoulder and elbow areas. It features a trick adjustable waistband that prevents bunching and ajustable straps on the arms. Price: $229 to $249.Visit Here…