Here are some tips for your UGG boots
- some tips We can’t help you you if your dog eats your boots, but we can clean them for you if fido pees on them. However, if your cat pees on them, then there may be no remedy.
- Do not put them in your washing machine at home. Even though we clean them by full immersion in water at our facility, we know what we are doing and have the correct equipment and products to perform the service. Despite what youtube videos and online forums suggest, don’t wash them at home. Stick to the hand cleaning methods. Except in one case only, cat pee. Call us.
- You can buy new insoles for the boots from UGG’s website. This can help with the feel on your foot, and that smell.
- Baking soda inside a sock can work as an odor eater. You’ll make a mess getting it in there but it works.
- When applying a water repellent product. More is not always better. Try to find an aerosol product, if possible (not good for planet). When applying, follow the directions, spray from a distance as evenly as possible. You can always apply it again, do not over do it. Make sure the spray bottle is spraying correctly, start the spray away from the boot and then come across it after the spray has started. This will keep from getting blotches or spots. Do not use a cream, wax or silicon on the shearling suede. Those types of products are for other types of shoes.
We will add more tips as we remember them. UGG cleaning kits from the UGG website our $25.00-$50.00, our service provides the cleaning through mail right to your home for $55. Think about it before you try home remedies.
Text us pictures of your boots for a free evaluation. Text to 859.474.0034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use are live chat feature on our site.Click Here…